Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder
Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSDD) is a deficiency or absence of sexual fantasies and desire for sexual activity. This is considered a disorder if it causes distress for the patient or problems in the patient's relationships. It must be determined that this is not the result of another psychological disorder which is the primary problem. If the sexual partner of a patient with suspected hypoactive sexual desire disorder feels that this is a problem within the relationship, that concern should be sufficient for the individual to seek psychological consultation (some couples have solved the problem by using hypnotherapy).
Desire for and fantasy about sexual activity are chronically or recurrently deficient or absent. The clinician judges this on the basis of the patient's age and other life circumstances that may affect sexual functioning.
This behavior causes marked distress or interpersonal problems.
Except for another Sexual Dysfunction.
It is not directly caused by substance use (medication or drug of abuse) or by a general medical condition.
Physical illnesses when they produce fatigue, pain.
Hormone deficiencies may occasionally be implicated.
Insomnia or inadequate amounts of sleep, resulting in fatigue.
Pain with intercourse, for women.
Some disorders have similar or even the same symptoms. The clinician, therefore, in his/her diagnostic attempt, has to differentiate against the several disorders which need to be ruled out to establish a precise diagnosis.
This disorder can be present in adolescents and can persist throughout a person's life. Many times, however, the lowered sexual desire occurs during adulthood, often times following a period of stress. Interestingly, patients with a general dislike of sexual activity (hypoactive desire or aversion), at least with their current partner, can effectively use an injury to justify avoidance of sexual contact.
There are numerous natural supplements designed to treat sexual dysfunctions. They are different for women and men. Here are some of the most popular ones:
1. Provestra™ by Albion Medica is a pure, natural libido enhancer for women, manufactured in a cGMP pharmaceutical facility. It is a completely safe, herbal supplement that will not interfere with other medications or disrupt birth control. There are no side effects.
2. Vigorelle™ is a herbal cream activated by your own touch. Often called "the women's Viagra" this product has even been described by one woman as "instant turn-on cream"! It's true - apply Vigorelle to most intimate parts before or during lovemaking, and prepare for unbelievably intense excitement and climaxes beyond all previous boundaries.
3. HerSolution™ is a supplement formulation that combines herbs and nutritional support ingredients that reinvigorate sexual health, and promises to be the next big thing for women's sexual enhancement.
1. VigRx Plus™ is one of the best-selling male enhancement supplement. This is doctor's approved formula for men aged 21 to 60+ who wish to diminish the physical effects of aging on their sex lives, improve their erection quality and control, and enjoy a bigger appetite for sex with more intense orgasms.
2. MaleExtra™ is the most potent male enhancement pill on the market. It is a great natural over-the-counter substitute for Viagra.
For Both Sexes:
Sex therapy may not be the best referral in some circumstances, especially if the relationship between the sufferer and partner has frequent have angry disagreements. Some couples just aren't sexually attracted to each other, leading to HSDD in one or both. They find it difficult to tell each other about the lack of attraction. In all of these cases, referral to a psychotherapist for couples counseling is the treatment of choice. Treatment must be individualized to the factors that may be inhibiting sexual interest. Often, there may be several such factors. You could try self-hypnosis, as it is a powerful, effective and 100% natural.
Freebies & Discount Codes
Find out freebies and coupons for savings on health products available on the Web