:: Health Conditions - Allergy
- Eye Drops
How to Use
1. Wash your hands.
2. Sit down in front of a mirror so that you can see
what you are doing.
3. Remove the top from the bottle.
4. Avoid touching the dropper tip against your eye,
eyelashes, or any other surface.
5. Tilt your head back and look upwards. Gently pull
your lower eyelid down.
6. Hold the dropper above your eye and squeeze one
drop inside your lower eyelid.
7. Release the lower eyelid and blink a few times to
make sure the whole of the eye is covered by the liquid.
8. Wipe away any excess with a clean tissue.
9. If you need to put in more than one drop, or if
you are using another type of eye drop, then you should wait
for a few minutes before putting the next drop in. If you
do not wait then the first drop may be washed out by the second
before it has had time to work.
Your eye-drops have been tested to make sure that they are
free from germs when you receive them. In order to keep them
in good condition, follow these simple rules:
- When not in use, keep the bottle tightly closed in a cool,
- If the dropper is separate, DO NOT put it down on any
- DO NOT allow the dropper or dropper nozzle to touch your
eye or your fingers.
- NEVER lend your eye-drops to anyone else.
- Eye drops should not be used for longer than four weeks.
This is because they can become dirty and infected. Write
the date that you open the bottle on the label so that you
will know when to throw them away.
DO NOT wear contact lenses until your course of eye-drops
is finished, unless you have been told otherwise.
- Allergy eye drops
stimulates the eye's natural ability to fight symptoms
of allergies due to pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and
more. It temporarily relieve minor allergy symptoms such
as: Redness of eyes and lids; Itching; Burning; Excessive
watering and Inflammation. It is the most recommended
allergy eye drops by eye doctors.
- Antihistamine eye drops
are otc allergy eyedrops that work in minutes. Up to 12
hours eye itch relief. Temporarily relieves itchy eyes
due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
A - Allergy eye drops
is clinically proven effective for temporary relief of
itchy, red eyes. It ia used For the temporary relief of
itching and redness of the eye due to pollen, ragweed,
grass, animal hair and dander.
A - Allergy relief eye drops
is an otc eyedrop containing both a decongestant and an
antihistamine, is used to relieve itchy, red eyes caused
by ragweed, pollen, and animal hair.
is a natural, homeopathic eye supplement for relief of
ocular irritations, such as sore, red, or itchy eyes.
Conjunct-a-Clear temporarily soothes irritated eyes, relieves
itchiness, bloodshot appearance and gummy eye discharge.