:: Health Conditions - Allergy
- Nose Drops
How to Use
1. Blow your nose gently, so that it is clear.
2. Wash your hands.
3. Unscrew the top of the bottle and draw some liquid
into the dropper.
4. Tilt your head back.
5. Hold the dropper just above your nose and put the
correct number of drops into your nostril.
6. DO NOT let the dropper touch the inside of your
7. Keep your head tilted back for two to three minutes
to help the drops run to the back of your nose.
8. Replace the top on the bottle.
- Store your nose drops in a cool, dry place.
- DO NOT use your nose-drops more often or for longer than
you have been told. Some nose-drops must only be used for
a short time and will stop working if used for too long.
- If you are putting the drops into a childs nose, it may
be easier to make the child lie across your knee with his
head hanging down.
When you have finished your course of treatment, throw any
leftover drops away, or return them to your pharmacist for
- Treatment for airborne allergies and hayfever. It isn't
nose drops but it is perfect natural allergy relief. It
combines natural ingredients known for their ability to
maintain balance in the immune system and to support histamine
levels within the normal range supporting clear
eyes, noses and easy breathing.
nose drops (spray)
temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to: common cold,
hay fever, upper respiratory allergies, sinusitis.Shrinks
swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely.
baby saline nose drops
To loosen and thin mucus secretions thereby promoting
removal of mucus from clogged nasal passages due to colds,
allergies, sinusitis, or minor nose bleeds.
For infants and children